Friday, September 30, 2011

Polymer clay, polymer clay and more polymer clay

Hi,
As the title of this post indicates I have been uber busy playing with polymer clay. Partly because I have been writing projects for a magazine (more about this later on) which has sparked a frenzy of exploratory activity on my part and partly because I recently attended the bi monthly London Polymer Clay Group meeting.

We had a brand new venue for the LPCG meeting and it was a real treat as the room is light and airy and the venue has a small cafe where we could sit outside and enjoy the sunshine during our breaks.  It was fairly full and I can see that we may outgrow this venue in the not too distant future. It's just over a year since I joined the group and its been wonderful. They are so generous with their advice and support and as the group grows the pool of inspiration just keeps getting better and better. Well done to the founders for getting it started, especially Carol Blackburn who has been a real source of inspiration. 
Visit the LPCG Flickr pool here I havent submitted anything yet as I'm shy (no really I am :))

I have finally signed up to attend the 2012 Polymer Pamper Play event which I will look forward to all winter. This years event on Portland Bill in Dorset was great fun but I have a feeling that Rebecca (Clectic events) and Debbie (Carlton) will pull something really special out of the bag for next years event.  

Well thats all from me for the minute. Lots of links for you to follow this time. Have fun and I look forward to posting some pics of my latest adventures soon Wx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...