Monday, April 25, 2011

The first long weekend

Hi Its been a fabulous 4 day weekend and I have been really busy making things and not forgetting to enjoy the sunshine in the garden. Here are a few of the things I have been making.

This first necklace is made from Polymer clay and I have used turquoise beads and copper wire to finish it off. I have been having a Summer moment and have let the brighter colours out of the cupboard where they have been hiding all winter as you can see here.


Here is another discs necklace with  different combination of the same colours. The green is called Wasabi or near enough I mixed it myself from a little zinc yellow, some cobalt blue and a little red clay. This one is finished off with copper wire and black rubber cord.

This disc necklace is made with turquoise clay with slices from a 'Jelly roll' cane made from coral and turquoise clays. It is finished off with turquoise leather and silver wire.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...