Monday, April 11, 2011

Spring at last

Hi, well I have been busy designing and making and here are a couple of the things I have finished.

This is the number one necklace in my Daisy chain collection. The daisies are made of fine silver and sit on the cord between sterling silver beads and tube beads.
There are several other styles of daisy chain necklace in the collection as well as earrings and bracelets. I am currently working on a necklace with separate petals falling from the central daisy.
This is a polymer clay necklace strung on rubber cord with sterling silver findings and twirly beads. This one is called Tiger Twirl and has slices of a gold and black 'jelly roll' cane on the surface. I finished the big flat beads off with a twisted snake of the same pattern around their edges and made twirl beads to match.


Here is another necklace of a  similar configuration but with a floral theme. The canes I used here were based on Japanese laquered work and I have created several large single bead pendants using these same flower canes.
Here is another example of the blue and white necklaces I have been making recently. As you can see from the picture here I have been carrying on with the lentil shaped beads. I dont think I have exhaused all the possibilities yet so look out for more of the same this spring. My next batch of photos will feature Spring colours which I have been mixing ready for work I am planning to do over the Easter and Royal wedding breaks.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...