Thursday, February 17, 2011

Sage to improve my memory

Hi, have you ever noticed that how you remember things changes with your current circumstances, state of mind or general state of health? Its a constant cause of amazement to see how things appear different depending on which side you are viewing them from. I have come to the conclusion that it all depends on the light source :) Someone told me once that sage leaf tea improves your memory. I instantly forgot what they had said would help and spent the next 18 months trying to remember.  I'm happy to say that my memory has improved since then. It's nothing to do with sage leaf tea. These sage leaves were picked from the garden and a mold was made from them which was then impressed into Polymer clay. After curing in the oven the clay was painted with mica powders mixed with water to fix it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...