Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pebble beads and silver lanterns

Here is a new silver piece.
Its a necklace made from thick sterling silver 'D' wire (which I purchased in error before I could find my way around the supply store), silver jump rings, beaten silver wire and fine silver Chinese lantern flower shapes. It reminds me of the Arts and Crafts movement. I have made several pairs of earrings using the lantern shapes. I'll post pictures of all of my earrings at a later date.
This necklace tinkles gently as you move about.

I tried my hand at making river pebbles in polymer clay and the necklace in this picture is the result.

I have recently had a shopping trip to Hatton Garden and bought some lovely beads and I hope to have some more pictures of new pieces to post very soon

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...