Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Peacock cane at the LPCG September meeting

On September 30th I had the pleasure of demonstrating my version of the polymer clay peacock cane to the members of the London Polymer Clay Group in central London.

I had prepared some handouts as I know this cane is quite complicated and with several different stages and I wanted the members to be able to repeat the process if they needed to in the future.
I look forward to seeing  if any peacock cane pieces turn up on the Show and Tell table at the next meeting.




My tutorial breaks the cane down into its component parts the Eye cane and the Fronds cane. I realised that the proportions of different colours used was important to getting a successful outcome.


You can access the cane tutorial here
Enjoy





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...