Friday, November 25, 2011

My Christmas project is in the magazine

Hi, I have had a project published in the Christmas issue of Making Jewellery Magazine (issue 35).
(Not the Peacock disk piece seen here but a sparkly 5 disk necklace)
The editor saw my polymer clay work on our Folksy shop site and got in touch with me a couple of months ago. I found it really challenging describing each step in detail and found myself weighing and measuring much more than I usually do when making a piece. The photographs were hard to get right for each step and I had to get some help from Peter with those but the finished project was quite good I thought and will introduce a couple of different techniques to the readers. I would love to see what they can do with them.
This weekend is the weekend for the London Polymer Clay Group meeting and I am looking forward to seeing the group and spending a day of fun and polymer play among like minded individuals. I hope you have an enjoyable weekend too

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...