Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Flower disc necklace

It's nearly a month since my last blog post and I have been busy making things for the launch of my website and online shop (more news soon). I wanted to post this picture of a necklace I made recently using the new Premo clay colour called Wasabi. I made 2 flower canes using Wasabi one with black and one with white clay and used them together on a background of the Wasabi clay. A recent eBay aquisition is some stainless steel Escargot dishes and I used the back of one of the dishes as formers for these half lentil beads (the very reason I bought them). The beads go into the oven on their formers and so are less likely to be misshapen. Out of 6 in this batch I got 4 nice lentil shapes. The beads are strung onto 2mm rubber with several Tibetan silver beads.

1 comment:

susiegb said...

Hi Wendy!

Such a pretty colour/necklace ... :)

xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...