Tuesday, July 31, 2012

My birthday picture

Hello Peeps,
Here I am on my birthday (today) wearing my present, an Opti-VISOR. Attractive eh?


Ah old age comes to us all (if we are lucky that is). Bits are falling off, everything is moving south and I finally admitted that I cant see far beyond the end of my nose. I estimate that the level of finish on my pieces in future will improve (dramatically I hope). Today I am having a birthday clear out of all my old and unwanted polymer clay pieces. Anything vaguely wearable will go to the Hospice charity shop, after all someone may like it.


I am collecting together things to take with me for my visit to a clay buddy. We are having a day of fun and inspiration tomorrow. Cant wait.  
Have a good day

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...